Warranty and Services
Thenaudio Limited Product Warranty
Thenaudio warrants its products will substantially perform to their published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, conditions and service.
Under its Limited Product Warranty, Thenaudio, at its sole discretion, will either:
- Repair or facilitate the repair of defective products within a reasonable period of time, restore products to their proper operating condition and return defective products free of any charge for necessary parts, labor and shipping.
- replace and return, free of charge, any defective products with direct replacement or with similar products deemed by Thenaudio to perform substantially the same function as the original products.
- refund the pro-rated value based on the remaining term of the warranty period, not to exceed MSRP, in cases where products are beyond repair and/or no direct or substantially similar replacement products exist
2. Coverage periods
Thenaudio Limited Product Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the end-purchaser. The date contained on the end-purchaser ‘s sales or delivery receipt is the proof purchase date.
Limited Product Warranty Terms – New Products
- 1 year from proof of purchase date for hardware/electronics product
Thenaudio can be contacted directly on thenaudio.com or by email via email@example.com to obtain an authorization (RMA) and/or case number in advance of returns.
Thenaudio requires that products returned are properly packed, preferably in the original carton, for shipping. Cartons not bearing a return authorization or case number will be refused. Thenaudio, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject any products received without advanced authorization.
This Limited Product Warranty excludes:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction caused by any alteration, modification, improper use, neglect, improper packaging or shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of the product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product such as opening the cover, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by
- Thenaudio to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- Equipment enclosures, cables, power supplies, batteries, LCD displays, and any accessories used in conjunction with the product(s).
- Products purchased from unauthorized distributors, dealers, resellers, auction websites and similar unauthorized channels of distribution.
4. Disclaimers and limitation on liability
This Limited Product Warranty does not imply that the electronic components contained within Thenaudio’s products will not become obsolete nor does it imply Thenaudio products or their electronic components will remain compatible with any other current product, technology or any future products or technologies in which Thenaudio’s products may be used in conjunction with. Thenaudio, at its sole discretion, reserves the right not to extend its warranty offering in instances arising outside its normal course of business including, but not limited to, damage inflicted to its products from acts of god.
The maximum liability of Thenaudio under this limited product warranty shall not exceed the original Thenaudio MSRP for its products. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Thenaudio is not responsible for the direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory. Some countries, districts or states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.