SHARC-V2 8k eARC Audio Processor
ENABLE ANY SOUND SYSTEM TO ACCEPT TV eARC/ARC SOUND FORMATS UP TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL
- Two HDMI 2.1 48Gbps FRL6 inputs
- Video support: All formats up to 48Gbps FRL6 from any HDMI source, such as 4k120 444 10/12bit VRR, 8k60, and others
- Audio support: All formats, such as lossless MAT Atmos, TrueHD, DTS:X IMAX, DTS-MA, PCM 7.1 192kHz 24bit, and others
- TV may limit supported formats depending on its eARC implementation. Consult the TV manual for supported modes.
- Video encryption support: All levels of any encryption
- Perfect PassThrough: Video content is never decoded and re-encoded. The bit accuracy is maintained even for the most demanding formats (cable limited)
- Supports CEC switching and command passthrough using the TV remote and the source remotes.
- Use AppleTV / Roku / Xbox / other remote controllers to control the volume level, mute and source switching.
- Volume control applies to the audio system connected to the HDMI output, line-level RCA outputs, and the headphones output.
- Real-time EDID manipulation adds PCM 96kHz HD Audio support and IMAX flag to enable Xbox DTS:X format.
- Package contents: SHARC-V2 processor, 1.5ft HDMI 2.0 cable, 5V power supply with US or EU plug.